Sunday 25 November 2012

More Christmas cards for sale

Just barely a week to go and December will be here. The past few nights I have created more Christmas cards to sell. I made these cards about 5 years ago when I was at the peak of my cardmaking journey. This was at the time when I decided to take a year-long break from work and after travelling to keep myself busy I did a lot of cardmaking. I kind of stop making cards when I went back to work. 

I am hoping I would be able to raise the amount of $50.00 from the sale of at least 30 of these cards. I've sold a few to friends and colleagues and am now on my way to reaching my target which I will use to sponsor a little Christmas party for a group of special children in Uganda wearing their new dresses and enjoy something special this Christmas. 

If you have not started your Christmas shopping yet and intending to buy Christmas cards to send to family, relatives and friends this Christmas, please consider these cards and make a purchase if you like them. They cost $1.75 each plus postage of 60cents. The inside panel is blank to write your personal message and comes with a matching white envelope just like any greeting card you see in the shops. And by the way, I can issue a sales receipt from the sale of these cards to anyone who wants an invoice.

For more details or to purchase, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment