Friday 11 March 2016

Project "Brimming with Love Australia" now officially open

Today I officially open my latest special project called "Brimming with Love Australia". This project will be providing fabric hats to the Liverpool Cancer Therapy wellness centre to share with patients undergoing chemo treatments. 

I finally received an acknowledgement of my request to use the Milly's Tie Hat pattern today for my next special project from Brimming with Love(Laura Griffin). This is how the hat would look like and made of 100% quilting cotton. 
This is the pdf file of the pattern which you can download. Just click on the link below -
and samples of the hats which my sister made -
If you have problems downloading the file, send me a message at dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. 

Also, if you are donating and when you are ready to send yourdonation(s), please send me an email at dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com so I can provide you with a postal address as to where to send your donations. 

For the first delivery, the cut-off date or deadline of donations will be  at the end of April or Sat, 30th of April, 2016 so make sure you have posted your parcel before this due date. 

Please make sure the guidelines are met on how to make these hats so  they are of topnotch quality and the recipient will be very happy to receive and wear with dignity. They have to be made of 100% cotton and nothing else. I would like anyone who is donating to make them filled with love, hope and compassion and not just make them for the sake of donating and telling people that they donated one. Thank you. 

NotePattern is to be used only for this purpose and project. Not to be used for commercial purposes. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment