Wednesday 10 February 2016

More dresses added to the Easter Collection

As of today, after adding the following dresses I now have 76 dresses in total for my Easter Collection. I still have 9 more dresses to sew from my goal of 25 dresses plus donations that have been pledged so it looks like I will be able to achieve my target of 100 dresses for this particular distribution.
1) Four dresses from Anne McGinnes -
 2) Ten dresses from two days of sewing for my 'Share the Love and Valentine Blessings' this Easter sewing marathon from donated fabrics -
Thank you to Anne for the four dresses. For those who wants to make a difference this coming Easter season, why not sponsor a dress and help me reach my target of 100 dresses between the sizes of 8 to 10 by the 15th of Feb. To sponsor, all you have to do is click on the link below - Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment