Thursday 17 March 2016

3 Sponsored and 1 added to my Dress Sponsorship Program

Not wanting to waste my time where I was motivated to sew, I made 4 dresses this morning.
Three of the dresses I personally sponsored so I can buy school supplies for a parcel I am sending in June and one dress has been added to my Dress Sponsorship Program to help raise funds for postage and cost of distributing dresses. 
These are the 3 dresses that I sponsored which I am allocating to Project Uganda(Dress Distribution #103 - 06/2016) for sponsored dresses only-
and this is the dress that I added to my Dress Sponsorship Program -
Help make a difference...help these kids stay at school by sponsoring a dress. All you have to do is click on the image above or click on the link below for more selections. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment