Monday 30 May 2016

New Mini Collection - Dress Distribution #104 for PNG Orphans

I am starting a mini special collection for these six girls from Papua New Guinea. Thought this time I will provide them with long skirts and matching t-shirts to wear as tops. This way I am sure that the complete attire of t-shirt tops and skirt will be long and cover their knees and can last them for a while as they seem to grow so quickly. 

The t-shirts were donated by my sister Joan and the 2 skirts were fabrics donated by the Millhouse Collections. I still have four more t-shirts to match with skirts I am hoping that I will be able to sew when I have the time.  I will also include 30pcs of exercise books and few pencils and pens for their school supplies from my 2016 Education without Borders small collection to help a little with their education.
 If there is anyone who would like to donate a skirt, please send me a message at dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. The skirt is simply made of 100% cotton fabric with elastic on the waist. I am sure these girls will treasure them.

** Update on 4 skirts : these has been taken. You can still help by donating a pair of school socks for these 6 girls. ****

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment