Thursday 7 July 2016

Project Food makes a Difference

I am promoting again my Dress A Girl Sponsorship program to raise money to fund a special program I am undertaking in September 2016. The special program is going to feed 200 disadvantaged and malnourished kids between the ages of 3 to 8 in a remote area located in the southern part of the Philippines (about an 1-1/2 by plane from Manila). A group of volunteers from the community will prepare special meals for these kids when the town celebrates its fiesta. My target number of dresses that I hope will be sponsored is between 30 to 50 dresses. Any dresses sponsored today and up to the 15th of July, 2016 will be included in Dress Distribution #102 which is leaving my humble abode at the end of this month(July 2016). Any sponsored dresses after this date (15-Jul-2016) will be included in my planned Christmas distribution. 

Project Food makes a Difference #1 starts today and for $10.00 you can help make a day special for 200 kids and at the same time make a disadvantaged girl happy with a new dress. For a price of 3 cups of coffee, you can help make this project a success and help make this world a better place. Help make a difference with just one click of your mouse on the link below -
For any questions or more details on this program, please send me a message or email me at dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment