Monday 14 August 2017

Dress Sponsorship Program for CNCF's Clean Water Tanks for Clean Water in Vietnam program

Starting Tuesday, August 15, 2017 and for the remaining months of the year 2017, I have decided that full proceeds of my Dress Sponsorship Program will be donated to the Clean Water Tanks for Clean Water for 100 families in Vietnam program of the Christina Noble Childrens Foundation. The start date of August 15 coincides with the 10-year death anniversary of my father, Daniel M Sun Sr. and my way of honoring his memory. So far I have raised the amount of $225.00 which has been remitted to CNCF. 

Aside from the Dress Sponsorship program, I will be selling handmade teddy bears and dolls to help raise money and also succulents from my mini succulent garden. All these items for sale will be posted in a special fundraising page. I might even include a few packs from my fat quarters collection as I don't seem to have the time anymore to make quilts so I might as well sell them and help make a difference to the lives of families in Vietnam.

All sponsored dresses will be included in a dress distribution I am planning before the end of the year.

To sponsor a dress, please click on the link below - All donations from sponsorships are tax deductible. Tax receipts will be issued by the foundation.
Dress Sponsorship Program
More dresses will be made available for sponsorships in the next few days.

For those who prefer to make a direct donation to the Clean Water Tank program, please click on the link below - May I please ask those who will be making a direct donation to Christina Noble Childrens Foundation website to please mention Dress A Girl Australia in the 'message' box. Tax receipts will also be issued by the foundation so make sure you click on the link below if making a direct contribution -

Please help change lives by providing clean water tanks for clean water to 100 families in Vietnam by sponsoring a dress or making a direct donation. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment