Friday 26 April 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/04 #45 - From Susanne of Tasmania

Remember these creations that comes from the heart that I featured a few days ago?
They were created by Susanne Nixon of Tasmania and here are the rest of the dresses all 12 of them -
She wrote to me and asked if I am also  sending dresses to Paraguay. Apparently her son lives in Paraguay and asked her if she was going to send dresses over there. I said to her that yes I would be interested if I can establish a few contacts over there who can help with the distributions. She is planning to make more of these creations and hopes to send them to Paraguay next time.  She said that there are a few women from her church who seemed to be interested in what she is doing and believes that what she is doing is a positive way of helping others. Good on you Susanne! Keep up the good work and dont forget to make something for yourself too once in a while. Thank you so much for these beautiful creations of yours. It is much appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment