Saturday 26 July 2014

Back in Sydney but Dress A Girl Australia Activities still not operational

Good Morning everyone. Although I am back in Sydney, my priority at the moment is my full recovery, get up to date to all the personal and family matters that have been left behind and needs to be attended to. Dress A Girl Australia will be at the end of the list especially that this is just a volunteer work. There will still be no parcel pickups until I am ready to do so SO would like to request that no parcels be sent. There is no need to hurry as the distributions will not happen until late in the year. Dates of distributions will be released in the next few weeks. There are still lots of things to be done before distributions can occur. Emails will be responded to in due time and only nice and respectful emails. Remember I survived the Inca Trail Hike. Thank you for your understanding.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you have returned safe and sound,
    Gigi, and that your trip was so successful and appreciated. I hope you recover quickly. Best wishes always.

    ReplyDelete