Here is the parcel -
and the contents of the parcel of 70 pairs of shorts with 36 matched with t-shirts. Of these 36 sets, 7 are for girls and 29 for the boys. The pairs of shorts that do not have matching t-shirts have been provided with undies (boys) where size is available and for the girls with hair and dress accessories -
made possible by the following donors -
1) Sharyn Cafee
2) Annette Norley
3) Lyn Granger
4) Vanya Bryant
5) Heather Harris
6) Betty Barrett and Betty Paull
7) Eliza Leahy
8) Sarah Tanmahapran
9) Craft and Hope and the Ladies of Kapunda Sewing group
10) Catherine Jenkins
11) Dress A Girl Australia
12) Girls' hair accessories by Betty Barrett and Betty Paull
13) Girls' dress accessories by Tiggi and Mimi Temam
14) T-shirts by Kay Innes, Sharyn Cafee, Heather Capell, Catherine Jenkins, Marlene Van Zetten and Dress A Girl Australia.
To see larger images of the contents of this parcel, please click here. For more details on this distribution (and also at a later stage when feedback is received), please click here or click on the special 'Dress Distribution' tab which you can find at the top of this page.
This parcel will start its journey once the second parcel of dresses for the girls is sorted and packed. Thank you to all the donors who made this distribution possible. Your kindness and generosity is much appreciated. Thank you.