Sunday 9 November 2014

More cards for Sale

Not sure why I keep on making new cards when sale is not that good but I know that there is still a lot of work to be done as far as dressing girls in unfortunate locations around the world. Any sale I make, even how small it is makes a lot of difference. 

Here is a new card I made today of a snowman using recycled buttons, fabric scraps and felt using kraft paper. Inside panel is blank for any personal message and comes with a matching kraft brown envelope for easy gift-giving. Sells for $4.25 at my handmade cards e-shop. A sale of this card can pay for the postage of at least 2 dresses to any location around the world.
To purchase this handmade card, please click on the image above or click here. Proceeds goes to a very worthwhile cause. Please help spread the word around. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment