Monday 15 December 2014

Update on Dress A Girl Australia activities

Good Day everyone! Still getting a lot of enquiries and in response to those enquiries (and I think I have posted something about this already) Dress A Girl Australia is closed for 2014 and not accepting dress donations and/or distributing dresses at this time. As mentioned earlier (some of you maybe wondering) but I am taking a much needed break for the next 3 months. As of last night, all I have left in my petty cash fund is $16.25 not even enough to send 5 dresses if I have any left.

The only postings I will be doing in my blog and on this page are feedbacks from the parcels I have sent, post pictures if available, post 2015 plans and posters and most of my spare time will be focused on selling items to raise funds for the Dress A Girl Australia well. 


To those who are still willing to make a difference for the rest of the year through Dress A Girl Australia, perhaps you would like to make a donation and share the spirit of Christmas to my fundraising campaign for clean water for the people of Kalagi Uganda. Thank you and thank you for your understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment