Friday 19 December 2014

Handmade donation cards for Dress A Girl Australia Well's fundraising campaign

Christmas is just around the corner so I spent most of my afternoon today processing donations on behalf of my nieces and nephews as their Christmas presents. While doing this and printing the tax receipt donations I was thinking what the best way was to let my nieces and nephews know that my Christmas presents for them this year was a donation to the Dress A Girl Australia's fundraising campaign to build a well and provide clean water and give hope to the people of Kalagi Uganda. I had to give them the receipt to show the amount I had contributed on their behalf which at the end of the taxable year next year especially for those who are already working they could use as a deduction from their income tax return. That is when I came up with this idea of a handmade donation card. And not only is it available for the christmas season, I ended up making one for Birthdays and weddings. And thinking that there are other occasions during the year which are appropriate for donations, I also made a blank card for any occasion such as Easter, Valentine's, Mother's day, Dad's day or even as a graduation gift.

Then I was thinking that these cards are only good until I have reached the target amount I need to raise to build a well. This handmade card was such a good idea, I ended up creating a blank card for any charity organization of their choice. LOL!

So here are the cards I made today and are available for sale in my Dress A Girl on-line shop for $2.00 each including postage. You can then insert the tax receipt that you generated after submitting a donation inside the card, fill in the blanks in the pre-printed message in the inside panel and write your own personal message. Each card comes with a matching white envelope for easy gift-giving.
Dress A Girl Australia Well Donation Card for any occasion
Dress A Girl Australia Well Donation Card for Birthdays
Dress A Girl Australia Well Donation Card for Christmas
Dress A Girl Australia Well Donation Card for Weddings
Blank Donation Card for any Charity Organization of your choice

Spread hope this Christmas and throughout the year 2015 for any occasion using these handmade cards and help make this world a better place. Proceeds from the sale of these cards will help raise money for Dress A Girl Australia's fundraising campaign to build a well in Kalagi Uganda. Please help spread the word around.

No comments:

Post a Comment