Tuesday 5 January 2016

New dresses for the new year for sponsorships

I hope everyone had a great day welcoming the new year and look forward to challenging good times ahead and lots of good stuff to make 2016 a fun and enjoyable year for everyone. 

I normally spend the first two months of the new year trying to raise money to help pay for the cost of Dress A Girl Australia's activities for the year ( it does not pay for all of it but it does help my pocket and I cannot complain) so to open the new year I did a lot of sewing and have added almost 3 dozen of dresses including ones for the boys to choose from for those who would like to sponsor and support Dress A Girl Australia'a projects and distributions for the year 2016. I can smell what a challenging year 2016 will be for this campaign but with passion and determination am sure I will be able to overcome any obstacle that will be coming my way. Here are the dresses that I have sewn and added and are now available for sponsorship - 
Lots of choices to select from depending on which project you would like to support. Each project is indicated on each item available for sponsorship. To sponsor, all you have to do is click on the image above or click on the link below -
I will soon be releasing the final numbers for 2015 and plans for 2016 and will be posting them here in my blog and in my facebook page. So watch out for it.

As usual, thank you for your support and looking forward to making more difference to the lives of the disadvantaged kids in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment