Monday 21 October 2019

Fundraising: Aloe Vera plants for Sale

Looking for good Aloe Vera plants? Only one of these pots will be left after 2pm today. The good news is that in addition to the one remaining pot on the picture below I still have several Aloe Vera plants for sale. Each pot sells for $8.00 but the pot is not included.

My plants are normally for pickup only but if you want them posted, please send me a message here with your postcode so I can provide you with the actual postage cost to send although I think it will be around $12.20. Plants will be sent bare rooted. For more of these plants and succulents, check out my cacti and succulents page here or you can click on the image above or if there is anything specific plant you are after which is not on my site (as most of the time I can hardly spare the time to make updates) please feel free to send me a message here. Thank you.

#aloevera #plant #plants #plantopedia #succulentopedia #lovesucculents #succulentgarden #succulentcollection #softtreasures #succulentsofinstagram #succulentoftheday #gogreen #livingwithplants

No comments:

Post a Comment