Sunday 26 May 2013

Dress Distribution #27 - 50 dresses for the 'Clothes for Nepal campaign

I know I need more dresses but when Karin Maltby sent me a message about the Clothes for Nepal campaign of Cara Clark of QLD I could not ignore. To support her on her campaign, I allocated 50 dresses and sent off to her yesterday morning. (Am I lucky that the postoffice in the suburb where I live is open on Saturday mornings and is only about 5 minutes away from where I live by car.)

Here are the 50 dresses -
that were inside this parcel - ((I wiped out the address from the picture for privacy reasons).
made possible by the following donors -
1) Holly Landman
2) Ladies of Kapunda Sewing Group, South Australia
3) Ruby Schalk
4) Linda Smyth
5) Karin Maltby and group from Perth
6) Helen Shearer
7) Hobart Embroidery Club and others, Tasmania
8) Two Bettys (Betty Barrett and Betty Paull)
9) Claudia and Sarah Petrie
10) Monika Osvald
11) Gaylene Herrmann
12) Amanda Sampson (sewn by Katherine Nott)
13) Katherine Nott
14) The Sewing Library facebook group
15) Heather Harris
16) Hiroko Price
17) Dress A Girl Australia

For larger images of the items, please click here. For more details on the dress distribution, please click here or on the 'Dress Distribution' tab which can be found at the top of this page.

Heaps and heaps of thanks to the donors who made this distribution possible. Thank you all for your kindness and generosity. And a very special thank you from the bottom of my heart to Jennifer Howlett for providing financial support on the cost of sending the parcel. Thank you Jennifer. Much appreciated.

Thank you everyone for helping make a difference....one small dress at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment