Tuesday 16 September 2014

Change on Guidelines Policy effective immediately

I think this month I spent quite a sum of money paying for postage of dresses that did not meet the guidelines. This should not be happening as it is adding more burden on the cost of running this campaign. So effective immediately any dresses that I received that does not meet the guidelines of a project or a drive will not be returned. You will be contacted and advised how many dresses will not be included at all in any of my distributions and if you want your dresses back to send me a pre-paid satchel. I will keep the dresses for 4 weeks and if I donot hear back from those advised after four weeks they will be dropped in the nearest charity bin. Please be guided by this new information to avoid inconveniences. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment