Saturday 27 September 2014

Thank you

I would like to say thank you so much to those handful of people who are helping spread the word about my handmadecards and other handmade items that I sell to raise money for postage including those papercrafting supplies from my personal collection that I have decided to sell as well and are selling. I actually know who you are. The sale may not be that much but if you add up all the one dollar and two dollar proceeds it can eventually pay for the cost of sending a box of 50 to 60 dresses to a few locations around the world. 

More items from my personal collections will be put up for sale including fat quarters and quilt kits (unfortunately I have no more time to use or make them into something) to raise money for the Dress A Girl Australia well for Kalagi Uganda. I hope you will find the time to look into them and make a purchase if there is anything you would like. Proceeds go to a very worthwhile cause. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment