Saturday 12 January 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY2012 #151 - Fabrics from Sash Hinton

MBCCD #31 Number 151/31 on the list are these bundles of fabrics from Sash Hinton some of which will make good accessories to go with the dresses. I think I have all the fabrics I need to complete my one-dress a day second attempt.  And if I want to have a room clear of fabrics the only way to do that is to make sure these fabrics are converted into dresses. All I need is the time. :-)  And I think I know what to do with the ones that are small to make into a dress. I can make them into something to sell to raise money for postage. I can make them into small fabric houses or small quilts. Well, we will see how it goes.
To Sash, thank you for your very generous fabric donation. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment