Tuesday 4 June 2013

31 Dresses for the 31 Days of May

Didnt miss a day so was able to accomplish 31 dresses for the 31 days of May. I started with a pillowcase dress and ended the month with a pillowcase dress too. Here are the dresses I made for my one dress a day for 365 days for the month of May - 27 t-shirt dresses and 4 pillowcase style.
Thank you to the following donors of fabrics and pillowcases who made these bunch of dresses possible.-
1) Louise Wright
2) Linda Smyth
3) Kim Foster
4) Erlyn Ballesta and the members of the Cenacle, Servants of the Lord and Espiritu Santo Parochial School in Sydney
5) My mum Jolly
6) heyboom for the t-shirts
7) Dress A Girl Australia

To be kept up-to-date with my One dress a day for 365 days' journey, please click here or click on the special tab 'One dress a day for 365 days Diary' found at the top of this page.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to starting the month of June.

3 comments: