Saturday 1 June 2013

New collection for Papua New Guinea

I keep telling myself that I should not start on a new collection until I have finished all my sorting and packing but sometimes during my sorting I see some dresses that I think is better off being sent to another location than what I have originally had in mind so here I go again. 

I am starting a new collection for the special children of Mt Hagen, Papua New Guinea. This time the collection will be for the girls who are between the ages of 8 and 18 and who are in different grades in school. For anyone who wants to contribute please note that a law is now in place that women and girls must dress modestly and that means with sleeves and the length must cover the knees whether sitting or standing to keep them safe and protected at all times. 
Thanks heaps everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    For the Papua New Guinea collection, do the sleeves have to be full length, or are t-shirt style sleeves OK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you for your comment. T-shirt style sleeves should be ok. Thanks, Gigi

      Delete