Sunday 17 May 2015

Third batch of 14 dresses sewn this week (15-17-May-2015)

This is the third batch of 14 dresses and 2 pairs of boys shorts that I have sewn this week bringing my sewing total to 39 dresses and 2 pairs of shorts. 11 dresses short of my target of 50 dresses this week. Nine of the 14 dresses were allocated to Project Vietnam and 5 dresses allocated to the Philippines for school-aged kids. 

With these batch of dresses, it brings my total number of dresses for Project Vietnam to 76 and t-shirts and boys matching sets to 20. I am short of 4 dresses to bring the total to 80 dresses but I will hold on to my sewing for more dresses for Project Vietnam until I received all the parcels after the closing date this coming Wednesday, 20th of May, 2015.

For Project Philippines, after these batch of dresses, I now have a total of 81 dresses and I will continue on sewing until I reached a 100.
These dresses were made possible by the fabric donations of Millhouse Collections, fabrics for the pairs of shorts by Karin Maltby, t-shirts by Monika Osvald and Dress A Girl Australia. Thank you to the donors for their wonderful donations and consistent support of this campaign. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment