Friday 10 July 2015

More Books added to the CraftBook Fundraising Drive Sale

I have added more craftbooks to the fundraising drive sale. All these books are new and some are hard to find. Please check them out and make a purchase if there is anything you like. They are being sold on an "almost-giving them-away-for-free" sale prices just so I would be able to raise enough money for postage. Unfortunately as others have enquired, I cannot give free postage for the books. It defeats the purpose of my fundraising especially that the price of the book is almost the same price I will have to pay for sending them to buyers Australia-wide.
For those who are interested, please click here to check on more details of these books. And don't forget the Betty Alderman designs on sale as well which are available here. Sale will go on until supplies last. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment