Finally these handmade dolls are now available for purchase. if you like any of these dolls for yourself or for that someone special in your life, please make a purchase by a click on any of the images below. Proceeds from the purchase of any of these dolls will help Dress A Girl Australia maintain its dress distribution activities for the new year 2019.
These dolls were made by hand and one of a kind only. Once they are sold, they are gone.
1) Meet Lucille. Measures about 40cms.
2) Meet Jack. Measures about 50cms.
3) Meet Samantha. Measures about 48cms.
4) Meet Chrissie. Measures about 50cms.
5) Meet Jenny. Measures about 48cms.
6) Meet Mary Anne. Measures about 50cms.
7) Meet Carrie. Measures about 54cms.
8) Meet Taylor with sister Mae. Measures about 54cms and sister Mae about 20cms.
Check out my other handmade dolls too. You will not regret it if you make a purchase. Thank you.
- About this Campaign
- Join the Campaign
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Active Projects
- Teens Corner
- Dress A Girl Stats
- How to Submit Dresses
- GUIDELINES - Making Dresses
- GUIDELINES - Dress Donations
- D-A-G Australia Well
- More than a mile w/Thongs
- Quilt Charity Drive 2013
- Project Soibada Timor Leste
- T-Shirt Charity Drive
- Cacti & Succulents for Sale
- Badge Machine for Hire
- Soft Treasures
- Sponsor A Dress
- ♥ Dress Distributions ♥
- OilCloth from Mexico
- Pre-Owned Books for Sale