Wednesday 10 July 2013

16 years on and still keeps me warm

This is a quilt my sister made out of fabric scraps which she then gave to me 16 years ago. At the back of the quilt is the date she made it - April 1997.  Still strong and comfortable enough to keep me warm. It has endured fighting between my 2 nephews whenever they sleep over as they both want to use it as it really keeps them warm. It is a treasure to keep.
Come and join us in the "100 Days of Quilting" charity drive and make a meaningful treasure for a few kids in  Romania, keep them warm, make them feel comfort and joy during their winter season through your kindness and generosity. This drive is open to everyone whether experts or beginners. Have fun collecting fabric squares from fabric scraps and stitch it with full of love.

For details and questions, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment