Thursday 2 October 2014

Crowdfunding T-shirt Drive campaign to raise funds

I always wanted to sell t-shirts but was not ready to invest money on something that may not sell although I always believe that selling t-shirts would probably be a better option than selling wines. I did not think it was a good idea to have stocks and stocks of slow-moving inventory in my garage.  So I started searching the internet hoping that I would find a more flexible option and discovered Teespring. 

Teespring allows to crowdfund customized t-shirts with zero hassle, zero upfront costs and zero risk. All I have to do is upload my art design, identify for how long the campaign is going to last (21 days is the longest) and start my campaign. If the goal is not reached after the campaign ends then there will be no charges made to those who have made reservations. If the goal is reached then the t-shirts ordered will be delivered within 14-21 days for international orders after the end of the campaign and shipping cost will be added. The shipping cost for international orders is $12.50 plus $4.00 for each additional t-shirt.

So here I am launching my first t-shirt drive campaign. The idea is to sell as many t-shirts as I can so I have priced the t-shirt as low as possible as it would allow me to and also to avoid tax implications. The selling price of $20.00 each plus shipping cost of $12.50 totalling $32.50 will be charged to you in US dollars so expect a higher amount when converted to Australian dollar. Probably about $36 Australian dollars at today's rate.

My goal is to sell a minimum of 50 t-shirts. I have selected 4 colours for my first t-shirt drive but the problem is each colour requires its own goal of 50 t-shirts to be sold but will see how it goes. The money I make from the sale of these 50 t-shirts will fund the cost of sending about 100 dresses to a location anywhere in the world. So I hope you would support me on this endeavour and help spread the word around. There will be more t-shirt drives with my own art design but for now this is it. The money you pay goes directly to Teespring and if this campaign is successful and the goal is reached, that is the only time that the net proceeds from the sale will be paid to me.

To reserve your t-shirt, here are the links to the t-shirt campaign drive - t-shirts are women's fit tee made of premium materials.






Or you can go straight to my teespring shop and make your choice from there -

The campaign starts today and will end on the 22nd of October. So please check them out and if you like a t-shirt to submit your reservation now. And do not forget to spread the word around. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment