1) Donation #142 is a parcel of 11 dresses, 2 pairs of shorts and 5 t-shirts from Kay Innes -
2) Donation #143 is a parcel of 12 dresses from the Golden Girls 2 (Kay, Pauline, Betty and Julie) -
3) Donation #144 is a parcel of 15 dresses and mini bags from Elaine Dunemann -
4) Donation #145 is a parcel of 17 dresses from Lorraine Walker -
5) Donation #146 is a parcel of 11 dresses from Rowena Cook who is a member of St David's Anglican Church of Bentleigh, Victoria -
Thank you to all the ladies who made all these dresses possible. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. It is much appreciated. Thank you.
Would just like to remind anyone or everyone who wants to join this campaign and wants to donate dresses. There is now a new rule on the number of dresses one can donate. 5 for individuals and 12 if you are a group. Please bear this in mind when sending parcels. I cannot keep any dresses in excess of these limits as I have no space to keep them and as of today, dress distributions for 2015 is still unknown. Right now my focus is on dresses and parcels allocated for Christmas distribution. Thank you.