Saturday 11 October 2014

Updates on Dresses and fabric donations

Here is an update on dresses for Christmas distribution and fabric donations.
1) Dresses for Christmas distribution -
For those who are willing to donate 5 dresses if single/individual or 12 if a group, please start posting them to my postbox address if you can. I would like to know how many dresses I can collect from donations by the end of October and also would like to have an idea as to how many I should aim for in my sewing to make up for less dresses. Thank you.

2) Fabric donations -
In response to a few enquiries on fabric donations for me to sew on their behalf, I am not accepting fabric donations at this time. As previously posted, if you have any fabrics to donate, please let me know where you are located, which suburb/state and I maybe able to help you find willing sewers. Thank you and thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment