Wednesday 1 October 2014

"Project Christmas 2014 with a Limit" is now officially open!

Project Christmas 2014 with a Limit is now officially open. For more information on this project, please read article previously posted (Dresses for Christmas Distribution) or please click here
Please do not send me more than 5 dresses if you are an individual donor or more than 12 if you are a group. I have no space to keep those extra dresses as I am not sure when my next distribution will be as it will all depend on the financial circumstances of Dress A Girl Australia. My current focus is Christmas Distribution which includes fundraising, sorting, packing and organizing within the limits of the project. I will also be sewing just in case I do not meet the target I have in mind at least I have dresses to distribute. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment