Tuesday 7 October 2014

What's Up and on Fundraising

Good Morning Ladies. I have been getting a lot of complaints about the max of 5 dresses per donor. Unfortunately this is all I am able to accommodate. To those ladies who have written that they are now moving on to another group who is willing to accept more than 5, I am happy for all of you to have found a more generous group. My heartfelt thanks for your support all this time. It is much appreciated. Thank you.

On the fundraising corner, 
1) Craft Books and magazines will be posted for sale sometime this week to raise money for postage. These books are all new and used to be sold in a different website which I no longer maintain. I used to just give away a few of them to help other people raise funds but now that I need funds I will start selling them. They will all be sold at discounted prices just so I would make a sale. Working hard trying to raise funds is starting to take its toll but will try to post them as soon as possible. There are due dates to meet in sending parcels but if I cannot meet them, there is nothing much I can do. Thank you.

2) Normally all my handmade items are being sold to raise money for Dress A Girl Australia well but for the next 3 months, all proceeds from the sale of any items will be re-allocated to the Dress A Girl Australia's postage fund to help pay for the cost of sending dresses to a few locations around the world this Christmas.
To check out my handmade items for sale - please click on the link below -
http://www.sarisariwebstore.com.au/
For handmade cards, please click on the link below -
http://www.handmadecardsforyou.com/

Please drop by anytime. An item may catch your eye and please make a purchase. Proceeds from the sale of any item goes to Dress A Girl Australia's postage fund especially this Christmas. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment