Monday 7 September 2015

Sponsored Dresses for the week ending 4-Sep-2015 (Week 5) for Project Soibada Timor Leste

Lucky me for this week I was able to raise another $100.00 for the Project Soibada Timor Leste fundraising drive to help raise money to fund the completion of the construction of the Training Centre and Guesthouse facilities for the people of the Soibada Community in Timor Leste. These proceeds were paid to the Pittwater Friends of Soibada last week and I also added in $50.00 as my personal contribution being my birthmonth. Once I have received the tax receipts for these contributions I will be forwarding them to the individual donors -
1) From Sharyn Cafee -
 2) From Rose Cunningham -
 3) From me and when I have the time I will need to make another 3 dresses -
 4) From Beth Sun and Jetty Sun/Susan Angeles -
 5) From my niece Starshine Jolly Sun -
6) From Candace Quach -
My heartfelt thank you to all who sponsored these dresses. Your kindness and generosity is very much appreciated.

As of today I have raised and remitted $402.00 for the Pittwater Friends of Soibada which in a small way will help them in their dream of completing the construction of a Training Centre and Guesthouse Facilities in the Soibada community of Timor Leste.

For those who want to help make a difference and give hope to the people of the Soibada community in Timor Leste, you can help by sponsoring a dress. For a small sum of $10.00, you will be surprised how far or how big a difference it will make to the people of the community, how bright the future would be for them. To sponsor - click on the link below. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment