1) Donation #94 is a parcel of 4 t-shirts and 7 bundles of fabric materials donated by Sarah MacRaild for the Project Hope Burma. Also in the parcel were boys and girls undies -
2) Donation #95 is a parcel of 8 dresses which were made by a group of sewers in the Australian Sewing Guild called the Alexandria Achievers. These dresses were sent in by Jennifer Kearns. Six of the dresses which had the right length had been allocated to Project Uganda and the other two remaining dresses were allocated to an upcoming Christmas Charity drive.
3) Donation #96 is a parcel of 22 dresses, 1 t-shirt and 10 fabric schoolbags from Elaine Klein. 12 of the dresses have been allocated to Project Hope Burma, 1 dress to Project Uganda and the remaining 9 dresses have been allocated to an upcoming Christmas Charity Drive -
4) Donation #97 is a parcel of 17 dresses, 13 pairs of shorts and 8 t-shirts from Eliza Leahy. All 17 dresses have been allocated to Project Hope Burma -
5) Donation #98 is a parcel of 20 packs of girls undies from Catherine Jenkins -
6) Donation #99 is a parcel of 20 pairs of shorts from Vanya Bryant -
Heaps of thanks to all the donors. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. It is very much appreciated. Thank you.