Thursday 7 August 2014

New Charity Drive for kids in Uganda Sizes 14,15,16

Tonight I am starting another Charity Drive for dresses between the sizes of 14, 15 and 16 for the kids of Uganda (Destiny Faith Ministries). The standard pillowcase dresses will be great for this collection. Delivery date for these dresses is end of September so that means all dresses will have to be in by the first week of September for sorting and packing. If there is anyone who would like to donate for these sizes, please send me a message or email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com so I will have an idea as to how many I can raise. This is another great opportunity for anyone who wants to make a difference. Thank you so much.

Due to the tight schedule of this particular drive, I cannot say at this time how much I am committing to this collection but will do my best to raise as many dresses as I can.
Just a friendly reminder to anyone who wants to donate, that these dresses are going to be given to dark-skinned kiddies so thin and flimsy materials are a big no-no. The kids are tall and thin so please be generous with your lengths.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment