Sunday 31 August 2014

Shopping Day

Went shopping yesterday for plastic template graphic and knit fabrics and happen to pass by a warehouse shop that sells stuff for kids including dress costumes and saw this panda costume for a 3-4 year old toddler. It was the only one left and being sold for $5.00. Bought the item and will be posting it tomorrow morning to Operation Uganda in their Queensland office for their new day care centre. 
This is the panda costume that I bought which I have packed and ready for mailing tomorrow -
and these are the knit fabrics I bought which I am going to make into t-shirts (now that I know how to make one I want to make a few more) and a muslin fabric which I am going to use to make into head dolls - a new item I want to make to raise funds for postage and my Dress A Girl Australia well for the people of Kalagi Uganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment