Here is the parcel -
made possible by the following donors -
1) Betty Barrett/Betty Paull
2) Sharyn Paull
3) Sandra Turnbull
4) Ladies of Kapunda Sewing Group with a sponsorship by Bonnie and girls t-shirts
5) Loris Pullen
6) Virginia Schrapelli
7) Monika Osvald
8) Di Menzel
9) Sash Hinton (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
10) Louise Wright (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
11) Sylvia Lowe (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
12) Linda Smyth (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
13) heyboom for the laces
14) T-shirts by Dress A Girl Australia
15) Dress A Girl Australia
No undies included and donor of one pair of girl's top/pair of shorts cannot be identified.
If this pair happen to be yours, let me know.
To see larger images of the contents of this parcel, please click here. For more details on this distribution (and also at a later stage when feedback is received) please click here or click on the special 'Dress Distribution' tab which you can find at the top of this page.
Thank you so much to all the donors who made this parcel possible. Thank you for the materials, time, money and effort you all spent in making these dresses being given to the less fortunate children of Miwani Kenya . Your kindness and generosity is very much appreciated. Thank you.
If you feel the need to enquire about this distribution, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.