Here is the parcel -
and here are the contents of the parcel all 85 of them -
made possible by the following donors -
1) Golden girls Kay, Pauline, Betty & Julie
2) Hiroko Price
3) Womens Shed, Tamworth Regional Craft Centre
4) Sandra Turnbull
5) Ladies of Kapunda Sewing group
6) Two Bettys Betty Barrett and Betty Paull
7) Toni Kirkpatrick
8) Meredith Cain (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
9) Linda Smyth (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
10) Sash Hinton (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
11) Monika Osvald (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
12) Di Menzel
13) Flor dela Cruz (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
14) Louise Wright (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
15) Sylvia Lowe (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
16) Sarah Tanmahapran
17) Keren Jacobs
18) Jolly Sun (my mum) (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
19) Dress A Girl Australia
No undies were included in this parcel, all dress donors identified.
To see larger images of the contents of this parcel, please click here. For more details on this distribution (and also at a later stage when feedback is received) please click here or click on the special 'Dress Distribution' tab which you can find at the top of this page.
Thank you so much to all the donors who made this parcel possible. Thank you for the materials, time, money and effort you all spent in making these dresses being given to the less fortunate children in Malabon Manila . Your kindness and generosity is very much appreciated. Thank you.
I also would like to extend my heartfelt thank you to Norie Bordador for organizing and coordinating all these distributions, making sure that they get to the children in need. Thank you Norie. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
If you feel the need to enquire about this distribution, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com. Thank you.