Dress Distribution #56 is a parcel of 24 dresses and undies for the children of Durban South Africa. This parcel will be sent to Nicolette Tilley who will find 24 disadvantaged kiddies in her community who will be delighted to accept and enjoy wearing these dresses.
Here is the parcel -
and here are the contents of the parcel -
made possible by the following donors -
1) Sharyn Paull
2) Di Menzel
3) Sylvia Lowe (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
4) Louise Wright (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
5) Siobhan Leyne and Anna Dacre
6) Sandra Lew
7) Linda Smyth (sewn by Dress A Girl Australia)
8) Emily Bieber and friends
9) Mini Bags by Betty Barrett
10) Undies by the Ladies of Kapunda Sewing Group
Donor(s) of two dresses cannot be identified. If any of these dresses happen to be yours, let me know.
To see larger images of the contents of this parcel, please click here. For more details on this distribution (and also at a later stage when feedback is received) please click here or click on the special 'Dress Distribution' tab which you can find at the top of this page.
Thank you so much to all the donors who made this parcel possible. Thank you for the materials, time, money and effort you all spent in making these dresses being given to the less fortunate children of Durban South Africa . Your kindness and generosity is very much appreciated. Thank you.
If you feel the need to enquire about this distribution, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- About this Campaign
- Join the Campaign
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Active Projects
- Teens Corner
- Dress A Girl Stats
- How to Submit Dresses
- GUIDELINES - Making Dresses
- GUIDELINES - Dress Donations
- D-A-G Australia Well
- More than a mile w/Thongs
- Quilt Charity Drive 2013
- Project Soibada Timor Leste
- T-Shirt Charity Drive
- Dress A Girl e-Shop
- Handmade Cards
- ♥ Dress Sponsorship Program ♥
- ♥ Dress Distributions ♥
- Personalised Handmades