Sunday 11 August 2013

Update on the "T-shirts for Abim" Charity Drive

Good Morning everyone. Here is an update to the "T-shirts for Abim" Charity Drive. As of today I have received 99 t-shirts and about 34 more on the way to Sydney. My heartfelt thank you to all who have contributed so far. Much appreciated.

Still have more space in the parcel for about 50 more t-shirts between the sizes of 8 and 10. Here is the latest count of what is still needed. Am still about 13 days away from the closing date so I hope I will be able to receive more between now and the end date of the 25th of August but at the same time I am starting to trigger my Contingency plan A just in case I get short of the 178. Cant let these kiddies down.


Size 6 : 17          Size 8 : 4 

Size 10 : 20          Size 12 : 11

If you are thinking of making a difference in your life this year 2013 and not sure what that is, one t-shirt for a kid in Abim, Uganda might just be that something. 

Make the kids in Abim have a wonderful and colourful Christmas this year through your kindness and generosity. Thanks heaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment