Dress distribution #31 is for 100 dresses for 100 children of Sri Lanka. 50 pairs of shorts have also been allocated but will be published separately. These dresses will be handcarried by a group of pastors of the AOG church of Gayndah in their October trip. This parcel will be sent to Robyn who will handover the dresses to the AOG church pastors.
Here is the parcel -
here are the contents of the parcel -
made possible by the following donors -
1) Buy-A-Dress-Send-A-Dress Sponsored dresses(organized by the Ladies of Kapunda Sewing and Quilting group S.A.) by Bonnie Richmond, Judith, Delilah, Maureen Altus, Dianne Sandison of New Zealand, Peter and Chris Lush, Bec, Adrienne, Heather, Valda, Annette Pulford, Patricia, Eleanor, Aileen Tiles, Trish, Diane, Dorothea Newiss, Heather Schutz, Paisley Parish, Maxine D., Bonnie Richmond and Dulcie
2) Beryl Hourigan, Marilyn Jenkins, Marie Dale, Kate Hardy and Terrie Ross Batch 26-May-201
3) Ladies of Kapunda Sewing Group S.A.
4) Annette Norley
5) Margaret Adair
6) Two Bettys Betty Barrett and Betty Paull
7) Deidre Parker
8) Dress A Girl Australia for Jolly Sun
9) Dress A Girl Australia for Amy Richens
10) Doris Beatty for Jolly Sun
11) Katherine Nott
12) Wendy Yates
13) Nicole Devet
14) Liz Lynzaat
15) Monika Osvald
16) Cassie Ashley
17) Frances Cornish
For larger images of the dresses, please click here. For more details on this dress distribution (and also at a later stage when feedback is received) please click here or click on the 'Dress Distribution' tab which you can find at the top of this page.
My heartfelt thank you to all the donors who made this distribution possible. Thank you all for your kindness and generosity. Thank you for helping make a difference....one small dress at a time.