Tuesday 5 June 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #58 - Girls T-shirts from an anonymous donor

This is one of the parcels I received last week where I could not read the return address. The parcel contained 24 girls t-shirts (12 navy blue and 12 whites in various sizes). Seeing the contents of the parcel made me very happy as this would mean I could make an additional 24 T-shirt dresses in different sizes but a little bit sad for I could not read the name on the return address.
Whoever and wherever you are, I am very sure you are reading my blog, thank you so much for the t-shirts. It is very much appreciated. Please visit my site regularly for these t-shirts will soon become t-shirt dresses and my sister and I hope to bring them with us in our coming trip to PNG. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment