These dresses will be distributed to the children of ethnic minorities who are staying in the orphanage. They are not orphans but children of poor families who I was told live in the mountains. Once I know that the parcel has arrived with no problems, then I will try to collect 76 dresses more to provide to the rest of the children who are aged between 8 to 21 years old. They could be 21 years old but small in size.
Here is the parcel -
Donors of the dresses are listed below -
1. Christine Stephens
2. The Sewing Library facebook group
3. Deborah Parish (Ladies of Kapundah Sewing Bee #2)
4. Loris Pullen (Ladies of Kapundah Sewing Bee #2)
5. Delilah Balmer (Ladies of Kapundah Sewing Bee #2)
6. Veronica Martin (Ladies of Kapundah Sewing Bee #2)
7. Linda Smyth
8. Leonie Harrison
9. Katherine Nott
10. Pam of Threading My Way
11. Cassandra Hodges
12. Sharyn Paull
13. Ladies of Kapundah Sewing Bee #3 (Deborah Parish, Veronica Martin, Margaret Adair and Johanna Sawyer.
14. Dress A Girl Australia
To see larger images of the full donation, please click here. Dress A Girl Australia will be targetting for a second parcel to be sent in August.
To all the donors, thank you so much for making this parcel possible. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for your support.