Monday 18 June 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #66 - Donated fabrics now become dresses from Katherine

Well, I better complete my donation acknowledgments before I lose my momentum. I've got a couple more and that's it I guess. :-)

This time 34 dresses made from fabric donations of several kind-hearted donors who wants to help make a difference in this world....one small dress at a time! All 34 sewn by Katherine Nott! Well done, Katherine!
These dresses were made by Katherine from the fabric donations of Incy Wincy Bows, Erin from Canberra, Vintage Bubble, Sash Hinton and Lindsey Jones of Jacaranda Handmades. 

Thank you ladies and a lot of special thanks to Katherine for sewing the dresses.  Much, much appreciated.

If there is anyone out there who wants to know why we are sewing dresses, please feel free to send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment