Sunday 8 July 2012

Feedback from parcels sent to CDO Phils and Uganda

I received an email today from Ana dela Fuente of Zonta International CDO II Chapter which I inadvertently deleted tonight thinking it was something else that yesterday she received the parcel that I sent to her about a week ago. This is great news that it only took a week for the parcel to get there as sometimes it takes 2-3 weeks. 

Also, I got an email from Robert Luwalira of Home Sweet Home Orphanage, Masaka, Uganda that he got a call from their district's postal services letting him know that a parcel has arrived for him from Australia. If this is indeed the parcel that I sent then this is really good news as Australia Post told me that it will take between 6-8 weeks for parcels to arrive in Uganda. I've been counting the weeks since I posted  parcels to different locations and for Uganda this is only week 5. Am keeping my fingers crossed that what is waiting for him at their local post office is the one that I sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment