Friday 20 July 2012

Personal Quote of the Day

Friday as usual is pretty much boring at work and the day seems too long for me especially that all I keep on thinking about is when my watch is going to show 4pm so I can get ready to go home. Lately I have been leaving 15 minutes earlier than usual due to winter time. My train ride to the station where I leave my car takes about 30 minutes and by the time I get off the train and head to where my car is waiting it has become quite dark. 

To keep myself awake in the afternoon I had to keep my brain busy so I started thinking and I came up with this personal quote which I want to share with everyone -

"As one person I cannot change the world...but i think i can change the world of one person with one small dress.....one person...one small dress ...one at a time!"


And imagine if there were a thousand of us doing the same thing, that's a thousand people whose world we are changing. That is only a handful considering how many people there are on this place we call the 'earth' but that is how a difference is made...in small numbers at a time. Isnt that amazing?

So come and join us in this journey of making a difference in the lives of the less fortunate children around the world. Come and join us in making our dream of a world where every little girl owned at least one dress a reality. Dress A Girl Around the World - Dress A Girl Australia needs you.

For more information, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment