Thursday 5 July 2012

Feedback from PNG - Parcel of pants sent in May

Every now and then you will be reading 'feedback' articles on this site to make sure that everyone is informed and fully aware with what is happening with Dress A Girl Around the World - Dress A Girl Australia's distribution. Here are a couple of feedbacks I received from Dave of Orphanlist when I asked whether the parcel of pants I sent last May to Papua New Guinea has been received without any problems - (I had to remove the addresses to avoid spams)

1. On the 8th of June I enquired about the parcel sent in May to make sure it got to its destination without any problems and here is his reply -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, 19 June 2012 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: Parcel
It looks like the package did arrive! Thanks so much Gigi. Aunty Rosa and the kids are very happy. I will try to get you a picture here soon. I will be visiting in early August. Blessings!!!
Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. When I advised Dave on the 1st of Jul that I could not make it to Mt Hagen this time and that I would just be sending the dresses, here is his reply -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, 4 July 2012 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: Parcel
That is perfect. They love the pants! I know they will love the dresses. I will try to get you a few pictures when I am there in early August. Thanks for all of your help. It is such a blessing!!! Please contact me at any time with questions. Blessings.
Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there you go my friends, campaigners and supporters of Dress A Girl Around the World - Dress A Girl Sydney & Australia. We have made 18 boys very happy with the first parcel containing long pants sent to Mt Hagen Papua New Guinea in May. Hopefully next month we would make 70 girls this time very happy with the dresses they will receive.

Thank you so much to everyone for making this possible. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment