Saturday 29 September 2012

Dresses from donated fabrics FY12 #5 - From Heyboom shop

Well, I did it again last night. I thought it was high time that I start making dresses from donated fabrics so this time are 3 dresses from HeyBoom Shop. 
Still have several to go from the mess below but starting to make them is a good sign. I also thought that if I start making them it will help clear a little section of the messy room I have. :-)
What I am doing is a first-in fabric donation first-out dress in my sewing schedule so for those who have donated fabrics lately, it will take a while for your dresses to be completed but they will all be done. The materials donated will be a big help in meeting my goal this year and perhaps in the new year.

Thank you HeyBoom shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment