Sunday 2 September 2012

Dreamers Market

It was a great day at Dreamers Market yesterday. A long day (I was asleep 15 minutes after I got home at 6pm and woke up at 6 this morning LOL!) and cold day but otherwise very,very productive. It was nice to see such great interests from other people and ladies who thought it was such a very nice thing to do. Someone asked where was I hiding all the time as she didnt know this charity work existed. LOL!

There was a guy who said one of his hobbies was to find good facebook pages and blog about it and I said 'you found one. help spread the word' and he promised he would and I sure do hope he will.
Lavender packs with proverbs

Lavender packs and Lavender Angels
Thanks to Dreamers Market for giving me the chance to spread the word about Dress A Girl Around the World Dress A Girl Australia. My lavender packs were a hit guys. Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment