Saturday 15 September 2012

How I save so much time in taking pictures

I just realized I still have about 5 parcels to go which I really need to finish so I can clear up the area am using temporarily to stock the parcels. Anyway, my friend said to me today that I must be spending hours just taking pictures of all the dresses. Well, not really I told her. I can actually take pictures of 50 dresses in about 20 minutes and happy with the results. She thinks it was impossible so I sent her this picture. I started doing this trick when I started to get more and more dresses.
   
I would line up all the dresses on the floor with just enough space to allow me to get a shot of each individual dress. The more dresses I got, the more dresses I have on the floor sometimes I end up with dresses in the formal area. Once I have them all arranged, I start to walk from one dress to the next to get a shot. When this is done, I download the images to my computer and make sure that I have all the pictures I need. Sometimes I dont count the dresses when I arranged them. The download tells me how many shots I have taken so I try to compare this by counting the number of dresses on the floor. I do this before I start rolling each dress by size and put them in their designated plastic bags. The next time I see the dresses is when I start sorting them to pack in a box. The only bad side to this process is that nobody can go to the areas where the dresses are until I have finished storing them. :-) My friend's reaction was 'OMG'! :-)

I think it is time to open another parcel. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment