Saturday 8 September 2012

Today's Diary - Saturday morning

For a change today I will be writing about what I will be doing and what I have accomplished since I started the day at 6:30am. I have listed all the tasks I think I need to do and let me see which tasks ends up without a tick at the end of the day. These are the tasks I have listed down : (1) vote, (2) post office, (3) grocery shop, (4) Bunnings, (5) fabric shop, (6) dollar shops, (7) clean, (8) tax and (9) more donation acknowledgements.
                
I left home early at 8am to vote. Parking was easy and there was still no queue. From voting I went straight to the post office to pick up parcels. Had to wait outside for about 15 minutes since the office was still close. Went to the car to leave the parcels and went back inside the mall to go to Coles to buy some grocery items. Still early so there were less people queuing at the counters. I stopped by my favourite dollar shop to check if they had replenished their stock of pencil kits which they had although this time the pencil case was different but they had the basics which I needed like a pencil, a sharpener, an eraser and a ruler. I am starting to collect them for my Dress A Girl Australia Christmas bags. I then drove straight to Bunnings to get a refund of the stop ends I bought two weeks ago which were small for the dowels I used in my wallhangings. I could not get a refund for the items when I got the correct sizes as I had the wrong docket with me. By 10am I was back in the house and I have accomplished 5 tasks. 

The parcels I picked up from the post office came from the following ladies : Deborah 
Parish and ladies of Kapunda, Katherine Nott, Doris Beaty, Deborah Steed of ACT and Helen McMahon of Qld. Thank you so much ladies.

Now let me see what I can accomplished in the afternoon. I have a strong feeling I know which task is not going to get a tickmark at the end of the day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment