Thursday 27 September 2012

Wishful Thinking

Last night while watching TV I was thinking maybe I should sew while watching TV. You see sometimes I am reading while watching TV so why not sew. I have this wish of being able to sew at least one dress and one pair of shorts everyday after work. It should not take long perhaps 2 hours max is what I need to accomplish it and I usually watch two hours of TV every night. And if I start now by the end of the year I would have made at least 100 dresses and 100 pairs of shorts.

So I started last night and the best I could do was one pair of shorts. After that I felt sleepy. Tonight I tried again and the same thing happened. I think my brain was too tired to think of how to insert an elastic inside the casing as I have been doing a lot of thinking at work the past few days. I only manage to make another pair. Well at least I have made 2 pairs. Let us see what is going to happen tomorrow night. Here are the 2 pairs I was able to make -

I would be using these two pairs to match dresses donated for charity auction. So whoever bids and wins, will be able to donate at least one dress from the person who donated the dress she bid for and  I match it with one pair of shorts. And finally, I no longer have this fabric material. LOL! It has all been made into or at least 10 pairs of shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment